Krononsoft analysts make a project analysis. The purpose of project analysis is to validate the main business idea and suggest a plan of a software development. This plan reflects business goals, development cost, and turnaround time.
We provide a project analysis as a separate service when:
An initial business idea should be validated and converted into a clear list of features with estimation of cost and time.
The project owner needs a document with analysis that can be presented to an investor. We will prepare a document with a description of the business idea and the budget needed.
There is a project which is already live but does not meet customer’s expectations. We will find the problem and define a plan for fixing it.
We offer 3 project analysis packages: a Standard package, a Pro package and a Master package.
The Standard package
After two video calls with our analyst during which the required information is collected, you will get:
- A list of clearly defined business requirements of your project.
- A development roadmap that includes approximate cost and term estimation.
- A presentable document which will reflect the business idea of your project, the development plan, and an estimate ready to be represented to potential investors.
The cost of the Standard package is $500.
The Pro package
You will get everything that is included in the Standard package plus a graphical presentation of key aspects of the analysis including tables and diagrams such as:
- A Vision table
- A Functional Decomposition diagram
- A Flowchart diagram
These three analysis tools will help you to discover non-obvious but important details of your project in depth.
The cost of the Pro package is $1000.
The Master package
You will get all that is included in the Standard and the Pro packages plus:
- A scope of wireframes - rough sketches that explain possible design solutions.
- Three design mockups that reflect possible design style (any number of mockups can be ordered for extra money)
The Master package includes 4 video calls with the analyst who will collect full information about the project and business goals.
The cost of the Master package is $2500.
Looking forward to hearing from you!